Here’s what you’ll learn:
- WordPress.com vs. Self-Hosted WordPress: How to Choose?
- Pages vs. Posts: Creative Uses for Each
- 4 Ways to Add Images to Your Pages and Posts
- How to Integrate Services Like AWeber, PayPal and e-Junkie on Your Site
- How to Choose, Install and Configure Plugins
- Simple Security Measures You Can Take to Protect Your WordPress Site
- Simple HTML Tricks to Dress Up Your Site
- Introducing Your Audio and Video Options
- 3 Ways to Create Sales Pages in WordPress
- Effective Use of Sidebar Widgets
- Text Widget Tips and Tricks
- Introduction to Membership Sites Using WordPress
- Expand Your Audience with Twitter and Facebook
- How to Create a Blogging Calendar You’ll Actually Use!
- + a vote on what the final lesson will be…
- AND 4 Campfire Round-up Calls!
This is why I’ve not been all that bloggy over here this summer, folks. I’ve been busy putting together this summer camp for WordPress bloggers and site owners. That and the usual eclectic mix of kid and life drama…