It never ceases to amaze me how silly teenagers can be. Second Son and his friends had been outside running around in the rain. When they came in, they decided to rinse the grass off their feet in the bathtub and since they were all wet already, they just had a seat.
So, I guess you have figured out that I’m opinionated. No, it’s true – I am. Just ask me. There are a handful of other things you should know about me so you can put this blog in context. Here they are.
- Self-Soothing Homework (a.k.a. A Good Excuse to Play)
- Anticipation Is Keeping Me Waiting
- Serenity first. Acceptance second. (a.k.a. Some things just yank my chain too damn much.)
- Declutter with Listia.com
- I Don’t Want to Get Caught Taking Life for Granted
- Famous Last Words
- My One Strong Belief
- The Courage to Connect and the Wisdom to Disconnect QUICKLY
- Will There Be No End to My Surprise?
- Travel Plans
- Today’s Sentence
- 15 Minutes to Live
- I, Warrior Mom
Stuff I talk about…
30DC Adopted Son Baby Sis Blogging Completely Clueless connections crazy weather DIY expectations family fatherhood Fed Up Friday for fun friends getting older grandkids gratitude Halloween holidays Home inter-FEAR-ence joy Lead By Example life lessons Mad Click Monday Making A Difference Maxine motherhood my bad ass self My Way Oldest Son Old Friend Parenting PDD possibilities Second Daughter Second Son Self-Care Special Days strength Sweet Pea Technology Venting WordPress yard work