Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
|Thirteen Unexpected Events This Week|
- my neighbor borrowed my car for a 3 mile trip and filled my gas tank
- I lost my biggest client (by far) in one business
- I got two new clients in my other business
- someone subscribed to a mailing list I don’t promote anymore
- I did something I didn’t think I could do and surprised myself
- the faucet on the back of the house froze in direct sunlight, it was so cold today
- I spent time with someone I don’t like and actually enjoyed myself
- Oldest Son told me I’m going to be a grandma
- I applied for a job I might actually like and might actually further my businesses
- I went to bed early (before 11) once
- two people told me their lives were better because they knew me (wow)
- I saw my best friend 3 times in 4 days! (usually it’s 3 times a year if we’re lucky)
- someone paid me back $20 I’d long ago forgotten about
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Keepin' it real in the bloggerhood,
[pb_frolic account="0" object="0"]
Pizza Posts Delivered
If you want to keep up with all this craziness, sign up for delivery via email! Yes, just like the pizza place, I deliver. But unlike pizza, this blog won't make you fat. Feel free to read as much as you like.