Thirteen Things That Bug Me
- My single gray eyelash
- That I can clean a room and 10 minutes after the kids are in it, you can’t tell I did anything
- My bed not being made (don’t fall out of your chair on that one, Mom, but it’s true!)
- People who say one thing and do another
- My chin hairs…or how ’bout the fact that I have them in the first place?!
- When the kids fill up both sides of the kitchen sink with dirty dishes to where I can’t even get at the water to make coffee. Hello? We DO have a dishwasher…
- The fingerprints and smudges on my front screen door, no matter how many times I wash that window.
- Oldest Son’s tongue ring. It’s just disgusting and makes him talk weird.
- The fact that my right knee hurts and bothers me more than BEFORE I had knee surgery.
- That Pepper refuses to get housebroken. We can take her out, and she’ll do her business, but she would rather die a thousand deaths than let us know when she needs to go out again.
- That Completely Clueless is late with his child support…again.
- PDD telling me, “Hold on,” when I tell her to do something.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
oh yeah, I’d have to agree with you on #9 (and the most of the others for that matter, but #9 teh most)
Daily Blissingss last blog post..13 Ways to Sparkle
My kids are finding new and interesting ways to drive me totally insane…
N° 1 I know only too well too, even now when my son (35) comes for a visit you can’t put a foot in his room after 5 minutes of his presence ! and I had hoped that it would get better (sigh) !
A piercing in the tongue ? yikes disgusting ! That at least I didn’t have, but hairs until his waist !
Ah yes, the tongue ring. Husband and I both had them when we were dating (many moons ago) and we took them out after busting our teeth on them. Stupid idea it was, but at the time it seemed oh-so-cool. He’ll grow out of it!
I loved the comment about “don’t fall out of your chair mom” also. I can so relate to that! Great list!
Jennifers last blog post..Thursday Thirteen – 26th Edition!
Great list! It is fun to read about people and learn more. I hate when Child support is late, too…it’s not like they could do that if they were taking care of them! I totally agree (and live with) #2, and I agree with #4!
Happy TT~ I have my TT up to here
Loved this list. I think most moms can identify with these things! 🙂
Jens last blog post..Sep. 11: Thursday Thirteen #10
I definitely am with you on #4.
Julias last blog post..Thursday Thirteen #3
It’s amazing how kids can simply walk into a room and it looks like a tornado has blown through. Great list!
perpstus last blog post..Thursday Thirteen #16 – The Randomness of Life
Gotta agree with you on the tongue rings. Ew. Happy TT!
Bethanys last blog post..One week down…