Thirteen Places I Don’t Care If I See Again or Ever
- Las Vegas, Nevada (ever)
- Graceland (again)
- Detroit, Michigan (again)
- Niagara Falls, New York (again)
- I-40 from Memphis, Tennessee to Asheville, North Carolina (again…ever! lol)
- Any of the Mexican border towns (ever)
- Kansas or Nebraska (again)
- Little Rock, Arkansas (again)
- Anywhere in the Middle East except Egypt and Israel (ever)
- Anywhere in the Far East (ever)
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (again)
- Anywhere in Central America (ever)
- Greenville, Pennsylvania (again…there’s no one left there for me now)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
Hey what’s wrong with the Far East…lol…and I can do Vegas over and over again but you can keep Graceland…and the Middle East…and Mexican Border towns and AR and Nebraska and most of Kansas…and oh heck I agree with most of your list…hehe.
Yasmins last blog post..Thursday Thirteen #2–Childhood Summertime Memories
That’s funny because every place on the list I would love to visit either again or for the first time, especially the Middle East if we could ever have peace time – so many beautiful places there and such delicious food! I do love to travel, though, way more than I actually get to do it.
maggies minds last blog post..Thursday Thirteen 8/7/08 – 29th Edition
I can relate to a few of those! Las Vegas! Nope never really care if I go or not!
shannons last blog post..
Mine would be las vegas and niagara falls.hope I could go see that place again.
Now Niagara Falls is one place I would like to visit. I’m interested to know why you did’nt like it?
I can agree with you on mostly ALL of those places! Las Vegas is so slimy feeling and Egypt is really dirty.
Mine would be las vegas
The narration and the dealing of the subject here is awesome. I like to read it this one and all your previous blog posts too. Gatwick Airport