Ok, so I joined NBPM (a.k.a. NaBloPoMo) yesterday, posted my first post, and BANG! I’m tagged for a random meme. Good thing I like ’em (most of the time)… Thanks to Andie D for tagging me and making me feel welcome. 🙂
Ok, here goes…
- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 Random things about me:
1. I am the oldest of 4 girls in my family of origin.
2. I have three children who are all half-siblings.
3. I just noticed a gray eyelash this morning. Now THAT is ridiculous.
4. I noticed my first gray hair at 19. Even more ridiculous!
5. I love to blog, but can’t stand journaling. Go figure.
6. I love chocolate but can’t stand nuts. It’s a tough life, trust me.
7. I love fresh strawberries, but nothing strawberry “flavored”.
For this meme, I randomly tag the following fellow NBPM’ers:
Thanks for the tag! I just did this recently but hey! everyone needs more random facts about Veronica 🙂
You’re absolutely right! 🙂 Bring ’em on!
It is so on. prepare to be linked, oh and thanks for making the end of the day so entertaining!! look for my meme on tomorrows nmpr’er post, thanks for helping me fill the days too.
Like I need an excuse to go on and on about myself? Hah!
Thanks for the tag!
Thanks for this tag.I feel so very welcome and certain i’m among friends.Love your blog and your comment policy.
I like bananas but not anything banana flavored, so I hear ya on the strawberries. Welcome to NaBlo!