So, I guess you have figured out that I’m opinionated. No, it’s true – I am. Just ask me. There are a handful of other things you should know about me so you can put this blog in context. Here they are.
- Self-Soothing Homework (a.k.a. A Good Excuse to Play)
- Anticipation Is Keeping Me Waiting
- Serenity first. Acceptance second. (a.k.a. Some things just yank my chain too damn much.)
- Declutter with Listia.com
- I Don’t Want to Get Caught Taking Life for Granted
- Famous Last Words
- My One Strong Belief
- The Courage to Connect and the Wisdom to Disconnect QUICKLY
- Will There Be No End to My Surprise?
- Travel Plans
- Today’s Sentence
- 15 Minutes to Live
- I, Warrior Mom
Stuff I talk about…
30DC Adopted Son Baby Sis Blogging Completely Clueless connections crazy weather DIY expectations family fatherhood Fed Up Friday for fun friends getting older grandkids gratitude Halloween holidays Home inter-FEAR-ence joy Lead By Example life lessons Mad Click Monday Making A Difference Maxine motherhood my bad ass self My Way Oldest Son Old Friend Parenting PDD possibilities Second Daughter Second Son Self-Care Special Days strength Sweet Pea Technology Venting WordPress yard work
LOL! I know how this person feels! 🙂
well, those aren’t strong opinions or anything!
Too good my mother never got to see these. She owned a print shop by the time I got married! 🙂
Thanks for dropping by.
Gabriels last blog post..Florencia, international coiffeur
hahahaha – that’s awesome! 😉
Erica at Mom’s Journals last blog post..White sand butt scootin’ water baby