So, I guess you have figured out that I’m opinionated. No, it’s true – I am. Just ask me. There are a handful of other things you should know about me so you can put this blog in context. Here they are.
- Self-Soothing Homework (a.k.a. A Good Excuse to Play)
- Anticipation Is Keeping Me Waiting
- Serenity first. Acceptance second. (a.k.a. Some things just yank my chain too damn much.)
- Declutter with Listia.com
- I Don’t Want to Get Caught Taking Life for Granted
- Famous Last Words
- My One Strong Belief
- The Courage to Connect and the Wisdom to Disconnect QUICKLY
- Will There Be No End to My Surprise?
- Travel Plans
- Today’s Sentence
- 15 Minutes to Live
- I, Warrior Mom
Stuff I talk about…
30DC Adopted Son Baby Sis Blogging Completely Clueless connections crazy weather DIY expectations family fatherhood Fed Up Friday for fun friends getting older grandkids gratitude Halloween holidays Home inter-FEAR-ence joy Lead By Example life lessons Mad Click Monday Making A Difference Maxine motherhood my bad ass self My Way Oldest Son Old Friend Parenting PDD possibilities Second Daughter Second Son Self-Care Special Days strength Sweet Pea Technology Venting WordPress yard work
This is a good one..!
Hahaha !!! happy halloween I like your blog
I mentioned you in my Trick or Treat, Smell my Feet blog today.
It’s not scary but I did mention the Wicked Witch of the West.
Happy Refined Sugar Holiday!