My friend, Karen, sent this to me via email today:
- The people who are starting college this fall were born in 1992.
- They are too young to remember the space shuttle blowing up.
- Their lifetime has always included AIDS.
- The CD was introduced two years before they were born.
- They have always had an answering machine.
- They have always had cable.
- Jay Leno has always been on the Tonight Show.
- Popcorn has always been microwaved.
- They never took a swim and thought about Jaws.
- They don’t know who Mork was or where he was from.
- They never heard: ‘Where’s the Beef?’, ‘I’d walk a mile for a Camel ‘ or ‘de plane, Boss, de plane’.
- McDonald’s never came in Styrofoam containers.
- They don’t have a clue how to use a typewriter.
Yeah, some of those were a slap in the face to me, too. 🙂