I’ve been tagged yet again for 7 Random and Weird Things About Me by Cassandra and Marla. This is my second go-round with this meme (here’s the first), but fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on your perspective) I am weird enough to post another 7 things without repeating. LOL
Ok, here goes…
- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 Random things about me:
- Like Marla, not only am I the oldest of 4 girls in my family of origin, I too am the shortest.
- I’ve had 10 major surgeries in my lifetime. No new parts. 🙂 Got rid of a few, though.
- I went to 4 high schools in 4 years in 3 states. I do not know anyone from my graduating class.
- My dad let me drive his 18-wheeler when I got my learner’s permit. He told me if I could get that big rig in motion, I could drive anything! He was right.
- I have always been “the teacher.” As young as 3 and 4, when playing with my middle-school-aged neighbor girls (who thought I was SOOOO cute), we played “School” and Yours Truly was always The Teacher.
- I have had to institute a ban on book buying, because I’d gotten SO out of hand! Now, I let myself buy a book for each one I read. Thankfully, I have MANY books I haven’t read yet, so that means MANY more books to buy – as soon as I read these!
- Most people think I’m an extrovert. I’m not. I’m an introvert who’s had to adapt.
For this meme, I randomly tag:
Done. I have a bit of a book ban going on at home too. I need to read what I have before buying anything new.
I graduated college with credit from 5 different colleges on my record.
I feel you on the book thing, and people give me even more! I am just finishing up Water For Elephants, I relaize I might be the last person to get around to that one, but I recommend it.
That’s a busy high school career – and driving a big rig – fantastic!
I’ve done it too! (But don’t expect too much.)
I hear you on the book thing. Our old house had a study with lots of shelf space, and this new house has hardly any bookshelves. Most of my books are still in boxes in the garage. I miss them so. I put myself on a ban as well, about a year ago. Since then I have only bought two, and they were cheap, at a used bookstore.
@@ some of these are pretty weird
but nice list though 😀 very entertaining to read..
Thanks for the tag, but I believe I’ve done this one already, or one very similar. 🙂 I’m weird, but not *that* weird. Heehee!
LOL… believe it… most of us have Weird things in us and we just don’t want to talk about it.