I’ve been tagged yet again for 7 Random and Weird Things About Me by Cassandra and Marla. This is my second go-round with this meme (here’s the first), but fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on your perspective) I am weird enough to post another 7 things without repeating. LOL
Ok, here goes…
- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 Random things about me:
- Like Marla, not only am I the oldest of 4 girls in my family of origin, I too am the shortest.
- I’ve had 10 major surgeries in my lifetime. No new parts. 🙂 Got rid of a few, though.
- I went to 4 high schools in 4 years in 3 states. I do not know anyone from my graduating class.
- My dad let me drive his 18-wheeler when I got my learner’s permit. He told me if I could get that big rig in motion, I could drive anything! He was right.
- I have always been “the teacher.” As young as 3 and 4, when playing with my middle-school-aged neighbor girls (who thought I was SOOOO cute), we played “School” and Yours Truly was always The Teacher.
- I have had to institute a ban on book buying, because I’d gotten SO out of hand! Now, I let myself buy a book for each one I read. Thankfully, I have MANY books I haven’t read yet, so that means MANY more books to buy – as soon as I read these!
- Most people think I’m an extrovert. I’m not. I’m an introvert who’s had to adapt.
For this meme, I randomly tag:
Keepin' it real in the bloggerhood,